Travel to Iran : 6 Tips For Travelling To Iran
Is Iran Safe?
when you speak about travel,the first thing come to the mind is safety, specially when you want to travel to the country (Travel to Iran) that there are a lot of rumors about it,you have to be careful!but believe me this fear is because of media and political atmosphere.
If you want me to answer this question honestly,I SAY YES,IRAN IS SAFE.You shouldn’t worry about weird and unusual situation.
police and every Iranian people want you to be happy and have a good trip in Iran.we,Iranian people, are very hospitable.WE LOVE TOURISTS.
Just Like every other country you travel you should be careful and follow the rules.
If you want to travel to Iran or travel to Shiraz,read those article. Michael(a man traveler) and Kami(woman solo traveler) and other traveler.
❤Note: WATCH IT❤
The most important part of travel is VISA.How to get a visa ?It’s simple, you can easily get visa.
tourists can get on arrival visa for a maximum stay of 30 days,its available on the airport:
- Bandar Abbas International Airport (Bandar Abbas)
- Isfahan International Airport (Isfahan)
- Kish International Airport (Kish Island)
- Mashhad International Airport (Mashad)
- Qeshm international Airport (Qeshm Island)
- Shiraz International Airport (Shiraz)
- Tabriz International Airport (Tabriz)
- Imam Khomeini International Airport (Tehran)
- Mehrabad International Airport (Tehran)
- Urmia Airport (Urmia)
- Ahvaz International Airport (Ahvaz)
- Kerman Airport (Kerman)
- Larestan International Airport (Lar)
but if you can’t get on arrival visa,you need to get a visa at a consulate.Citizens of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan need to get consular visas, and need to get an authorization number before applying for the visa.
- According to the new rules,the country will no longer stamp or put stickers to passports of foreign tourists in a bid to ease their concerns about travelling to other countries after leaving Iran.
- You will not be allowed to enter the country if you are a citizen of Israel or there is a proof of entry to Israel in your passport.
- UK and Canadian citizens cannot travel in Iran without a guide.
- All tourists CAN STAY IN Kish Island or Qeshm Island for 14 days or less without any visa, except citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Canada, Colombia, India, Iraq (can visit Kish island without visa), Jordan, Nepal, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom, the United States
- Hotels will keep your passports while you stay. We suggest that carry on the copy of your information page and visa page.You can do this once in the country–there are copy shops everywhere in cities
Currency of Iran
There are no international financial exchanges due to the sanctions. International cards don’t work in Iran. ATMs do not accept it,so bring enough money. Of course, there are solutions. If you run out of cash , you can ask your travel agency or hotel,they can help you in their own ways.
The currency of Iran is Iranian Rial, but in our daily life we work with TOMAN. Don’t confused 1 toman = 10 rials.
Exchange money at reliable currency exchanges.
language of Iran
You may have many question like What languages are spoken in Iran? or Do Iran and Iraq speak the same language?( because of similar name) or Do people speak Arabic in Iran? or Iranian people are Arab?(Because of Neighborhood with Arab countries) or similar question…
The official language of Iran is only one: Persia(Farsi) . Persian can refer to a people of Iran and a language,but we have other language in Iran like Turkic,Kurdish,Luri, Balochi, Arabic,Turkish.Arab refer to people of 22 Arab countries in the Middle East and North Africa including Algeria, Bahrain, the Comoros Islands, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine and more,they speak Arabic.Both Iran and Arab Countries have history for choosing their language.Both are beautiful.
weather in Iran
Iran is a vast country,because of this you can see different types of climate.When the weather is cold and rainy in the north, it is hot and sunny in the south. It’s a charm of the country.mild and quite wet on the coast of the Caspian Sea, continental and arid in the plateau, cold in high mountains, desert and hot on the southern coast and in the southeast.
In December until February the weather is cold , especially in the northeast and west, but good for skiing.Some mountain roads can be impassable.price is lower than ever. This time is the best time to travel to Iran because it is neither crowded nor expensive hotels, you can see the beauty of winter also enjoy the sunny day.
In march until may is high season of Iran. the weather is mild and quite wet, but this season it crowded,the price of hotels are going up.
In June , July , August the temperature goes up to 30°C (86°F),the weather is hot,But not in the whole country.price is lower than high season.Temperature is good and weather is nice in north of Iran. in this months people go to north of Iran.
In September and October , the weather is moderate. price of hotel is not expensive not cheap.
Transportation in Iran
If you are traveling to Iran either with tour or by yourself ,you may need information about transport system in Iran.
City transport system
- BRT buses
Transportation system in the country(Travelling between cities)
- Bus/VIP buses
- Private taxi(savari in farsi)
That is part one of travel to Iran.?